Snow 2013 CLAVA MESH CAMO DESERT
2013 CLAVA MESH CAMO DESERT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
New Zealand's lowest prices - Hands down
We are New Zealand's #1 Action Sports Webstie - #1 for customer service, delivery, product range and price.
Because we are an online retailer, we buy in bulk, to pass on the savings.
- this allows us to pass discounts directly on to you.
- this is how we can guarantee the best price on any stocked item.
- FASTEST DELIVERY - We offer an overnight delivery option to 90% off New Zealand.
- TELEPHONE SUPPORT - Free call us now: NZ 0800 855 788 or AU 1800 689 074
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT - Based in Auckland, NZ we have a dedicated customer service team ready to answer any questions you may have. Try us on Chat or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LARGEST RANGE OF BEST BRANDS - New Zealand's #1 Action Sports online retailer.
Have you found a better price for the 2013 CLAVA MESH CAMO DESERT
For more information regarding our Price Match Guarantee - Click here
No reviews yet
Review this product
Airhole Facemasks are the best facemasks in the world because they are innovative, practical, and fashionable. Our company is composed of snowboarders making products for snowboarders. Founded by professional snowboarders Kale Stephens and Chris Brown, Airhole Fasemasks provide the protection you need from the elements while bringing fashion to your face.
- 1 Mask Fitting: Airhole masks are one size fits all for the Bandit and Tie Up Series. The Standard I, Standard II, Pullover, and Clava Series are offered in two sizes – S/M and L/XL.
- 2 Airhole: The Airhole signature design expels moisture, retains heat, eliminates goggle fogging, and allows for uninterrupted breathing and hydrating from camel packs or water bottles.
- 3 Rain/ Sun/ Snow/ Wind: Airhole masks are designed to help protect your face from the elements. Winter sports activities bombard your exposed skin with rain, snow, sun, and wind. The Airhole mask provides a barrier against these destructive forces using a weather resistant outer shell and a warm soft lining against your face.
- 4 Cold: Heat loss from the head is significant and prolonged exposure will result in failure. The face is a significant part of the head and is often neglected when dressing for snowboarding. Correct dressing in adverse conditions is essential for health and safety, as well as extending exposure time. Cold burns energy and retaining heat retains energy levels. Wear an Airhole, look good, keep warm, prolong time on the snow…simple!
- MATERIAL : Polyester Mesh / Dry Tech 200gr m2
- GRAPHIC PROCESS : Sublimination
- ACCENT DETAILS : Woven Labels
Sports teams throughout the world choose polyester mesh for their athletes because it has the ability to mold to the body, remove moisture form the skin and retain heat. Airhole brings polyester mesh to our athletes.
Drytech is a high-tech fabric developed by Airhole which quickly moves mositure to the outer layer of the mask, away from your skin, where it can quickly evaporate. The result is that you have a dry, warm fabric against your face.
Research and testing has revealed a perfect size, shape and position for the oval opening in the Airhole mask. Breathe and talk freely without moisture buildup or excessive heat loss. It is the Airhole you idiot
- MEASURE AROUND THE BRIDGE OF YOU NOSE
- S/M: 14 – 21 inches
- L/XL: 16.5 – 24.5 inches
- S/M: 35.5 – 53.3 cm
- L/XL: 41.9 – 62.2 cm
- ***Note: Not all material fits the same. This is just a general guide.
Shipping Options - New Zealand
- Standard Express Nationwide $5.95 (2-4 Working Days)
- Auckland Urgent Tonight $9.95(Mon-Fri, 6-8 Delivery)
- North Island Overnight $7.95(1 Working Day)
- South Island Overnight $14.95(1 Working Day)
- Pick Up / Instore
Shipping Options - Australia
- Australia Large Items $9.95(3-5 Days)
- Australia Small Items $9.95(3-5 Days)