Wake 2012 PEAK WAKEBOARD 136
2012 PEAK WAKEBOARD 136
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
New Zealand's lowest prices - Hands down
We are New Zealand's #1 Action Sports Webstie - #1 for customer service, delivery, product range and price.
Because we are an online retailer, we buy in bulk, to pass on the savings.
- this allows us to pass discounts directly on to you.
- this is how we can guarantee the best price on any stocked item.
- FASTEST DELIVERY - We offer an overnight delivery option to 90% off New Zealand.
- TELEPHONE SUPPORT - Free call us now: NZ 0800 855 788 or AU 1800 689 074
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT - Based in Auckland, NZ we have a dedicated customer service team ready to answer any questions you may have. Try us on Chat or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LARGEST RANGE OF BEST BRANDS - New Zealand's #1 Action Sports online retailer.
Have you found a better price for the 2012 PEAK WAKEBOARD 136
For more information regarding our Price Match Guarantee - Click here
No reviews yet
Review this product
Nico von Lerchenfeld might not be a household name in the States but our German friend has been turning heads overseas for years. Growing up at the cable, Nico has perfected his rail skills at a very early age and has quickly become one of the best, if not the best, rail riders in the world! He has proved that it’s time for him to step out of the shadows, so we’re introducing Nico’s 1st world-wide pro-model release, The Peak. Featuring a Grind base, aggressive 3-stage rocker, hybrid technology, and Liquid Rails this board has it all! Grind your way to the top with Nico’s NEW Peak!
NEW, LF Exclusive M6 Metric Inserts
- The best board to binding hold ever… more threads provide tighter, more secure hold.
- Have it all… a proven, performance hull shape and the great flex properties of our hybrid construction brings you a board that launches wake-to-wake, and delivers the goods for your park experience.
LF Exclusive GRIND Base
- The ultimate in durability from our sintered base material while maintaining the hull shape.
Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker
- For a straight up pop behind the boat, and catch-free transitions in the parks, this rocker style works great in both worlds.
Center Concave with Edge Channels
- Concave softens landing and maintains speed while edge channels increase control and hold.
Liquid Rail Sidewall
- Our elastomeric edges give you a rail with unsurpassed durability. The Liquid Rail will keep your ride together for session after session.
CNC Milled Wood/PU Composite Core
- Triple stringers give you ample tip flex with central control; all computer-milled with the perfect hull shape.
Triax Glass Layup
- Our special weave provides torsional control while delivering the proper spring and snappy flex.
Shipping Options - New Zealand
- Standard Express Nationwide $5.95 (2-4 Working Days)
- Auckland Urgent Tonight $9.95(Mon-Fri, 6-8 Delivery)
- North Island Overnight $7.95(1 Working Day)
- South Island Overnight $14.95(1 Working Day)
- Pick Up / Instore
Shipping Options - Australia
- Australia Large Items $9.95(3-5 Days)
- Australia Small Items $9.95(3-5 Days)